1) Okay I'm i'm kind of obsessed with this video. A 19 year old Finnish girls show us what other languages might sound like to foreigners by speaking gibberish. She's pretty freaking amazing. The American accent is hilarious. OMG I hope we don't sound like that. I love learning about languages so this was very cool.
2) This one is adorable. Are you a knitter? Do you love penguins? This is a call for any penguin loving knitters to help out these adorable little creature by sewing them little pullovers. They are recovering from oil spills and need a barrier to stop them from picking at their damaged skin. I wish I could knit.
3) For USA travel. Here is the one thing you must do in each state. Haha my home state says go to a "mud sale" which is apparently an Amish auction. I have never heard of this! But it sounds right up my alley haha.
4) Etsy Love. I love every purse in this shop, especially the shoulder bags.
5) Here's a list of 5 really cool and "out there" camping spots. I've already had the igloo on my dream list but the hanging tents are right here in Germany. I have to try this!
6) You might have seen this list of unbelievable places that are hard to believe exist. So many amazing spots. I think the only feasable one that I might end up getting to visit woud be the Tulip Fields in The Netherlands. Have you been to any of these places?
7) I'm always on the lookout for a new European Flea Market. Here is a fun list of the top 15 mega fleas to visit in Europe. I'm going to the one in Munich for sure!
8) I know this has been all over the internet since a couple of days ago, but I just can't get over how funny the perception of An American Party is by other countries. I had no idea this was a thing. But if I can shed any light on the red cups, I'll say that they are perfect for beer pong and Americans use plastic cups because its easier when you are drunk (no breaking and cheap). The red solo cup just happens to be readily available at every American grocery store so that's what is bought. But, there is a country song called "Red Solo Cup." So maybe we are obssessed after all ;) Either way, it looks like these foreigners are having a blast.
9) Frenchie Fix! Here's video of some Frenchies and piglets playing together. They are so adorable. It also makes you think about how much alike dogs and pigs really are.
10) This comic strip of a man losing his dog is sad but was so light hearted and funny it really puts things into perspective about the short time we have with our best friends.
Linking up at: