1) I know I've talked about this before but I absolutely love Oh Joy's collection for Target and now
she has her Fall line out. Her collections are so cool and affordable!
2) Can these ridiculously expensive beauties just find their way under the Xmas tree?
3) This one-pot red wine pasta recipe from A Beautiful Mess looks amazing. Not to mention cleanup is a breeze.
4) Love hot chocolate? Here are the best places in the world to get it. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Munich soon.
5) Here's an adorable and weird video of a porcupine enjoying some mini pumpkins.
6) Do you know what the difference between i.e. and e.g. are?
7) So excited for season 4 of Portlandia. Now you can watch it all on Netflix.
8) Here are 6 great tools to use as a Freelancer. I use PayPal for everything.
9) Looking to get away from it all? I mean really away? Here are 20 of the world's most remote homes, structures, and towns.
10) Have you ever had a birthday or been to a birthday in Germany? Here are 7 things that happen when you spend your birthday in Germany. No wonder I got weird looks when I told a German happy birthday the day before their actual birthday, even though I was at their birthday party. Weird right? It's also bad luck.
Linking up at:
The Dedicated House (Make it Pretty Monday)
A Stroll Thru Life
Kathe With An E
Tuesdays with a Twist
Savvy Southern Style
From My Front Porch To Yours
Rooted in Thyme
Ivy and Elephants
Plucky's Second Thought