2) I realized that although I have a link on my sidebar for my Google + Community, Antique and Flea Market Travelers, I never really announced the community on my blog. I'm taking the time now to share this information with you. My little community has grown to over 700 members! We talk about our finds, show em' off, and even get help identifying them. If you're a vintage junkie, check it out.
3) Take this fun quiz to find out what city you should actually be living in. I got Portland. I'm totally okay with that. Have you ever seen Portlandia? Love it.
4) During some of my research about possibly traveling to Thailand, I came across some very sad articles about how some of the animals in the tourist industry are treated in Thailand. Having an Elephant ride may just be hindering our gentle giants. Read more here.
5) This is a video made by a guy who took a bunch of famous paintings and animated them. It's hauntingly beautiful and oddly relaxing in my opinion.
6) You might have seen this one floating around. It's a quiz that tells you based on upon your dialect what part of the US you might be from. Some people I know had strange results. Mine were pretty spot on, it said I might be from Philly, D.C. or Arlington. (I'm originally from PA).
7) Need some inspiration to shoot photos like a boss? Check out this Russian mama who shoots pics of her son and farm life.
8) I thought this was an interesting video of of clothing and dance styles throughout the last 100 years.
9) For my Frenchie fix, I'm sharing this adorable video of a daddy French Bulldog showing his puppies how to play!
10) I was lucky enough to win this rockin' skull tank from Reverie-the Shop. I love it and Bri's site. They have the coolest stuff. Blankets, bags, and clothes. Give it a look. Thanks Bri! And thanks to Diane's Vintage Zest for running the contest!
Any link goodies you are dying to share?
Linking up at: